If you’re ready to get REAL RESULTS and DEEPER SUPPORT with a Step by Step Proven Process that finally ends the Overwhelm… Then give me a call & let’s get STARTED (310) 743-9643
NICE TO MEET YOU! My Name is Daniele and I’m a Pet Behaviorist / Whisperer. My specialty and expertise is resolving any FEAR & ANXIETY challenges many pets suffer with especially RESCUE PETS.
Classifying each pet’s specific personality, knowing how to successfully breakthrough their emotional & psychological barriers as individuals and communicate & teach a New Behavior of Trust.
Healing their challenges and bringing understanding to their pet parents with Clarity is my goal. Ultimately bridging the communication gap between pets and humans successfully, peacefully while having FUN in the process.
Check Out This JUICY, INFORMATIVE ARTICLE 🙂 ENJOY!
“Does Your PET Need A CALMING FORMULA?…”
Take a look at our article pic above… Do you see all the Emoji emotions down the center? Our pets have all of these moods and emotions and many more just like we do. They are living, feeling intelligent beings with unique personalities of their own. They feel stress, joy, anger, frustration, sadness, loneliness and anxiety to name a few just like we do and can become overwhelmed because of it.
Everybody has these fluctuations in their bodies and chemical imbalances that happen to all of us. The key to resolving this is to balance the body out. Just like people pets endure these changes and act out because of them.
To help them out I strongly believe in having an arsenal of NATURAL products on hand specifically chosen for their particular system to balance them out and aid in their overall health. Anyone who knows me and has worked with me has heard this many times before. When you are my client I always suggest a calming formula that perfectly fits your pet.
In most cases natural products do the trick… unless you are dealing with a extreme, severe case of chemical imbalance, such as doggie & kitty bipolar challenges. Although I must tell you that I’ve had cases like that and I still used natural products and they thoroughly remedied the situation just fine.
Of course like with anything natural you have to be consistent with the treatment for it to work. To be honest in most cases the human parents were just too impatient to administer the formula correctly to get the results that were needed… just like most people are with themselves they just want to pop a pill and not think about it.
The truth is most people just want convenience and that’s a shame because they are unnecessarily harming their pets internal organs and cutting their life span by choosing the drugs. Of course if you are dealing with an emergency situation by all means do what you have to do.
Below are a few of my favorite CALMING FORMULA’S that work consistently for me and my clients.
These formulas are AWESOME! & they work consistently and effectively all the time to get the results you want, need & deserve. Your pets will thank you.
1. Rescue Remedy. This formula can be used for both Cats & Dogs and I love it because it works well for pets with sensitive digestion systems. It can be added to food, water or taken directly into the mouth.A lot of pets who have anxiety issues also have sensitive tummies and are prone to vomiting and diarrhea and this product is perfect for them.
2. Dr. Richards Organics – Pet Calm. This formula is for Cats & Dogs and is a liquid formula to be added to water, food or taken directly into the mouth.
3. Canine & Feline Calm/Pet calming formula. This is for both Cats & Dogs and can be added to food, water or taken directly by mouth.
4. Spirit Essences. This is for CATS and is backed by Jackson Galaxy. it can be added to food, water or taken directly by mouth. There is a whole assortment of these for other challenges as well.
5. Dogs K-10+ Calming Formula. This is for DOGS and can be added to food, water or taken by mouth.
All of these formula’s are wonderful and will help balance out your pets system. Please let me know how they work for you.
To get more targeted results from the challenges your pets may be facing please give me a call to have a personal in-home assessment done of your pet to get the specific formula your pet needs. I look forward to meeting and helping all you (310) 743-9643
Remember Pets Rule!
To GET MORE FREE ARTICLES & ADOPT Your Next Family PET Member
Enjoy this Article? GREAT! Share the LOVE 🙂